Welcome to Nembol!
Set up your account and start selling multichannel in less than a minute. Here’s a brief tutorial that will help you get started as quickly as possible. For any further support, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Step 0: What kind of seller are you?
There’s only one thing you need to pay attention to when setting up your Nembol account:
- Do you already have your products listed on 2 or more channels? In this case, you need to “CONNECT” your listings.
- Do you have your products on 1 channel only, or none? Then, you need to “PUBLISH”.
In both cases, Nembol will be able to sync your products and inventory.
No worries. It may sound complicated, but it isn’t.
We’ll tell you exactly what you need to do depending on your case.
How to connect listings across channels
If you want to connect listings across 2 or more channels, be aware that:
- Your listings must have the same variations across every channel.
- Your listings must have identical and matching SKUs.
Step 1: Connect your channels
In either case, the first thing you should do is connecting at least one channel to Nembol.
- If you want to CONNECT listings, start with your main channel. This will be the source of truth for the inventory.
- If you have your products on 1 channel only, connect this one.
This is the list of our currently supported integrations.
How to connect a new channel
Generally speaking, you need to:
- Go to the Channels Tab.
- Find the channel you want to connect on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the green “Login” button.
Step 2: Import your listings
The next thing you want to do is start importing your listings into Nembol.
Importing listings: methods
At the moment, you have two ways of importing listings into Nembol:
- Direct import from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop.
- Import via CSV file.
You can import listings from your accounts only. Nembol can’t import listings via URL or from other sellers’ accounts.
How to filter the import
You can filter the items that will be imported by accessing the “Import from…” settings:
- Go to the Products Tab.
- Find the channel you want to import the listings from (on the right-hand side of the page)
- Click on the Gear icon to open the settings.
- Click on the “Import from…” section.
- Adjust the filters.
The available filters depend on the channel. Here, you can find some examples of how the filters look like. The filters are available during the trial and with the Pro plan, and any larger plan.
How to start a direct import
To run the import from a channel, you need to:
The import may take a while, depending on how many products you have.
- You can check the status of your import in your Nembol Dashboard.
- Refresh the Products Tab at the end of the import to see your imported products.
- Nembol doesn’t import duplicates from the same channel. You can run multiple imports from the same source, and Nembol will pull in new listings only.
While Nembol is importing your products, you can go ahead and connect more channels.
How to import from a CSV file
Please, read a dedicated tutorial on importing via CSV here: How to import products from a CSV file.
During the free-trial, you can list up to 10 listings per channel.
Step 3: Connect listings across channels
This section is meant for sellers who need to connect their existing listings across channels.
If you need to publish your listings instead, skip to the next section.
How to connect listings
Connecting the listings across channels is easier than it may seem.
All you have to do is running consecutive imports from each of your channels. Nembol will analyze your listings and connect them to each other if they have matching variations and SKUs.
On your Nembol Dashboard, you can check the bar-chart to see how many products have been:
- Imported (in blue) – this is the total amount of imported products.
- Linked (in light blue) – of your imported products, how many are linked.
- Idle (in purple – of your imported products, how many are not linked/listed.
Ideally, you should have only light blue products and NO purple ones.
Nembol will analyze your listings and connect them to each other if they have matching variations and SKUs.
Listings that have been connected will show two or more channel icons on your Products Tab.
Please note: Always wait for the previous import to be complete before starting a new one. At the end of each import, you’ll be able to download an error report from your Nembol Dashboard. There you will find the reason why a product didn’t get imported or linked.
More detailed information can be found here: Link listings across multiple channels
Step 4: Publish your listings
Once your products have been imported into Nembol, you can publish them to every connected channel.
How to change listing settings
All of our channels have dedicated listings settings that will help you publish your listings more effectively:
- Go to the Channels Tab.
- Pick a channel of choice.
- Click on the blue Gear icon.
- Expand the “List to…” settings.
Here you will find some useful tools like pricing rules, inventory limits, VAT rates, product conditions, etc. You can also pick categories and collections.
How to publish listings on additional channels
- Go to the Channels Tab.
- Select the products you want to publish to a channel (up to 500 at a time).
- Click on the “Actions” button.
- Pick “Publish”.
- Select the channels you want to publish on, and confirm.
- Wait for the process to be completed (check your Nembol Dashboard).
- Refresh your Products Tab.
Listings that have been correctly published will show two or more channel icons.
Please note: because the listing rules may vary from channel to channel, make sure there are no error signs next to your listings.
A more detailed guide can be found here: How to cross-post products on multiple channels
Step 5: Activate the syncs
Your products are now successfully listed or linked on multiple channels. It’s time to activate the syncs.
These are the sync switches you can find in each channels’ settings:
- Quantity Sync: turn this ON, and Nembol will sync the inventory when sales occur.
- Edit listings from…: turn this ON, and edits made on this channel will be synced to Nembol.
- Edit from Nembol: turn this ON, and edits made on (or synced to Nembol) will be synced to this channel.
- Transfer orders to Shopify: turn this ON, and Nembol will create a copy of your multichannel orders in your Shopify backend.
That’s it, your account is up and running. For any kind of question or need, don’t hesitate to contact us via mail or via in-app chat.
Nembol Easy Website
When subscribing to Nembol, you get a free, personal website that features all the products you have in Nembol, with their pictures, prices, and a link to every channel where you listed them: a direct way for customers to buy your products!
The most important feature of Easy Website is that… you don’t need to set up anything. We designed it to be fully automatic. You can customize it with your logo, a banner image, a map to your physical store, and a WhatsApp/Telegram contact option. And it’s already mobile-optimized.
Find out more here: Nembol Easy Website