March 3, 7pm CET, 2023
New Nembol website released to DNS
We are excited to announce the launch of our new website! After months of hard work and dedication, we are thrilled to officially unveil our new online platform.
Our new website has been designed with you in mind, to provide an enhanced user experience and make it easier than ever to find the information you need. Whether you are a multichannel seller, ecommerce expert, dropshipper, brand or retailer, a partner, or just curious about our services, we hope you will find our new website informative and easy to navigate.
Here are some of the key features you can expect from our new website:
- A modern, user-friendly design that looks great on any device
- Detailed information about our services and products
- A blog with how to, ecommerce tips, and channel insights
- Optimized speed and performance, so you can quickly find what you need without any delays or frustrations.
We invite you to explore our new website and discover all that we have to offer. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to serving you online!
February 13, 2023
New Etsy setting: pick a return policy to be associated with listings
Added a new setting option in Etsy integration settings. Sellers can now select the return policy they want to associate with their listings on Etsy.
February 10, 2023
New eBay setting: type your Postal Code to use Calculated Shipping Policy
A new setting has been added to the “List to eBay” Nembol settings. This will allow users to specify the postal code and use a calculated shipping policy for their listings.
January 30, 2023
New feature: custom email for Easy Website
The release of the custom email field for Easy Website enables users to associate their Easy Website with a personalized email address. The chosen email address will be displayed in the footer of your Easy Website.
January 20, 2023
Released the PayPal payment checkout for Easy Website
Considering Easy Website has been released as a cart-free hub, to enhance the experience of using Easy Website and progressively develop it as a full-fledged website, it has been added the PayPal gateway payment option. This PayPal integration allows users to pay without being redirected to one of the channels where products have been listed. It eases the purchase workflow for buyers and reduces selling fees for Nembol users. Indeed, besides the PayPal transaction fees, Easy Website is a free extension for all Nembol users, which doesn’t charge on sale ANY fees or commissions.
December 30, 2022
Improved inventory sync upon WooCommerce orders
Inventory updates on WooCommerce now only occur when the order status is set to “paid”. Orders with a “pending” status will no longer reduce the quantity.
This update improves the accuracy of inventory tracking on WooCommerce by ensuring that inventory is only adjusted when an order has been confirmed as paid. This eliminates the potential for incorrect inventory reductions caused by pending orders that may be later canceled or refunded.
December 8, 2022
Shopify stock edits can be done even when the SKU is missing
This update allows editing the quantity of a product if the SKU was not specified. With this change, users can now edit the quantity of a product regardless of the SKU value.
November 21, 2022
New release: Amazon Shipping Template
Amazon Shipping Template has been added in the “List to Amazon” settings as a new feature. Now users can pick one of the shipping created inside their Amazon Seller Central, type the template name, and assign it to products when listing on Amazon.
November 17, 2022
Amazon APIs update
Amazon integration has been updated to the latest version of Amazon APIs. Now the import and edit features have been improved.
October 17, 2022
Thailand added as eBay market
The country of Thailand has been added to the list of supported eBay locations.
October 10, 2022
Upgrade of product import from Shopify
In some cases Nembol used to import from Shopify slots of up to 250 products. Now import from Shopify has been upgraded and products will seamlessly be imported in one go.
October 10, 2022
WooCommerce inventory sync improved
Improved performances of inventory sync with product variations on WooCommerce. Now quantity is managed per variation and variation description is maintained.
October 4, 2022
Nembol now works with Shopify locations, for merchants having dropshipping, physical or app-generated locations. Only constraint: to avoid risks of faults, the inventory of products having the same SKU stocked inside multiple Locations will be prevented from sync.
October 1, 2022
Vietnam added as eBay market
The country of Vietnam has been added to the list of supported eBay locations.
September 28, 2022
Lb and Oz automatic conversion on eBay
Considering eBay’s publication guidelines and requirements, we implemented automatic unit conversion from ounces into pounds when a product weight is greater or equal to 16 oz. In the latter case, weight will be converted to 1 lb while listing on eBay.
September 28, 2022
Easy Website www. added
Now all Easy Website custom domain instances automatically redirect website visits also starting from the www. third level domain, as many users asked us to do.
September 15, 2022
Improved WooCommerce queuing
To prevent triggering WooCommerce blocks while bulk listing, we have improved the actions queue, which will now defer action requests over an extended period of time, avoiding a request overload.
September 6, 2022
Better eBay connection
Some users were affected by a recurring expiration of the eBay Authentication code, which caused the interruption of the connection between Nembol and their eBay store. The eBay Token expiration error has been sorted out: no more unexpected disconnections!
August 29, 2022
Updated version of the Order function
From today, all Nembol users will see all their orders in the Nembol Orders tab. Earlier only users with the Sync Quantity active would, and only for orders received while the Sync was ON.
This updated version of the Orders function will collect orders received up to 24hrs back, and those sales will be gathered in the intuitive Order Tab in the Nembol App.
July 13, 2022
Updated version of Nembol Easy Website
Easy Website is an e-commerce Website generator first launched by Nembol in 2020 to meet the needs arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. At first, Easy Website was meant to help sellers with no website to immediately carve out a space where to collect and sell products both on their channels and on instant-messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram (aka Conversational Commerce or Chat Commerce).
Nembol upgraded Easy Website in July 2022. Following is the current set of features:
- Users can now connect their custom domain. So the address of your Easy Website can change from https://mynembol.com/shop/your-chosen-store-name to https://www.yourdomain.com, if you like.
- Legals added in the footer, and Cookie banner, for full compliance.
- WhatsApp and Telegram native integration improved, enabling Conversational Commerce.
- All products in Nembol are featured on your own Easy Website, filtered by category.
- Add your Logo, business description, banner.
- List your products online starting from your ERP or Business Software, via CSV export-import.
- Add address to be featured on embedded Google Map.
- Tutorial article and tutorial video released.
June 28, 2022
Major update of Facebook Shops, now Meta Commerce
Following the progressive Meta brand development, Nembol switched from Facebook Shops to Meta Commerce as the channel name and logo in Nembol. This harmonizes and gives greater insight into what Nembol users can do within their Meta Commerce Manager through Facebook Catalog (e.g. listing on Meta properties, including Instagram Shopping and Facebook Shops).
Nembol introduced the following new features:
- Delist Meta Commerce products directly from Nembol: users can now single or bulk delist products from Meta Commerce (Facebook Shops and Instagram Commerce) directly using their Nembol account. Previously it was not possible to delist products once listed in a Meta Commerce catalog.
- Edit Meta Commerce products from Nembol: it is now possible to edit from Nembol content, product specs, and stock quantities of products listed in Meta Commerce catalogs.
- Inventory sync: Nembol now syncs inventory to Meta Commerce catalogs.
NOTE: inventory status within Meta Commerce is currently limited to two stata, In stock and Out of stock. There is no exact stock count like many other channels have. Nembol will therefore turn a product Out of stock in Meta Commerce when its total stock count in Nembol falls below 1 unit and back In stock, when its total stock in Nembol goes again above zero.
- NO sync from Meta Commerce: there is currently no stock nor content sync from Meta Commerce to Nembol. I.e. sync works only one way from Nembol to Meta Commerce and not vice versa.
- A switcher to disconnect Content as well as Stock Edit from Nembol: this was designed for users who need to keep the content and inventory in Meta Commerce independent from content and inventory in Nembol and other connected channels.
June 16, 2022
Updated CSV: weight and dimensions added to the CSV template
Given that for many categories some channels require weight and dimensions, it has been added the weight and dimensions columns to the Nembol CSV template.
With this release, have been broadened the available number of functions for those who use the CSV:
- Import products in Nembol now include weight and dimensions
- Set and create directly on channels custom shipping profiles based on dimensional weight.
- Bulk-edit weight and dimension details of products already listed products via Nembol CSV.
Subscribe for a free trial
No credit card required