Policy updated on Oct 10, 2023
The Controller is:
1209 Orange Street
19801 Wilmington DE, USA
Thank you for using our services (the “Services”)! We wrote this policy to help you (the “User”) understand what data (some of which can be “Personal Data” as defined by Privacy Laws) we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an Internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way, plus you are welcome to contact us to receive any further explanation.
What data do we collect?
Nembol collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, your name and phone number if you provide them)
- The online channels you use (such as Amazon, eBay, Pinterest, etc.) and your username on such channels
- The product you retail including their pictures, prices, codes, available quantities, and category
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which your connection takes place
- The orders you receive on the e-commerce channels you connect to Nembol, including products ordered and buyers’ data
How do we collect data?
We collect data in three ways:
- When you directly give data to us or give us permission to obtain it. When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This include your email address and may include your name, texts, comments, your product photos, descriptions, title, prices, categories, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using Nembol on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
- You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Etsy or Shopify account to Nembol, which may allow us to obtain some further information from those accounts as per your settings or their privacy policies.
- We also get technical information when you use our products or use websites or apps that have Nembol features. These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Channel Data. When you use Nembol to publish a product on one or more channels, our servers automatically record information (“Channel Data”) including information that your device sends and information the channels send back to Nembol or to you through Nembol. This data may include your product data, the visits or likes your product receives on the channel, the date and time of your request, the orders you received on that channel with order data, how you used Nembol, and more, along as channels and your use of channels and Nembol evolve. To learn more about, and control, what information each of your connected channels makes available to Nembol, please check your own settings and policies in each channel. In most cases, channels provide you a list of the information you may or may not make available to Nembol at the moment you connect Nembol with them.
- Log Data. When you use Nembol or go to a webpage, our servers automatically record information (“log data”) including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the webpages you visited that had Nembol features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Nembol, and cookie data.
- Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Nembol on, including what type of device it is, what operating system is on it, some device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Nembol does not collect nor Process your payment information.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use the your data to:
- Process your order and manage your account, including invoicing and managing payments.
- Email you with product updates and other information meaningful for your use of our products and services.
- Enable the connection of your account on Nembol with your accounts on the online channels you wish to use with Nembol.
We also use the data we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, to develop new products, and to protect Nembol and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Nembol does business, including countries outside your own and outside the USA, or outside the European Union or European Economic Area.
If you agree, Nembol will share your data with our partner companies. We’ll always do this exclusively to enable the correct functioning of Nembol products and services or to advertise our products and services. Nembol does not sell or otherwise trade your data. Following are the partner companies with whom we share data:
- Our payment processor – this is a bank-like type of company in charge of managing payments on our behalf. Most of the data you provide while paying for Nembol’s products and services are provided on this partner systems, and do not get accessed, nor stored, nor Processed by Nembol.
- Google Advertising – we may run advertising through Google and their systems may track our pages and collect the information Google needs to optimize our advertising.
- Meta Advertising – we may run advertising through Facebook or other Meta properties such as Instagram, and their systems may track our pages and collect the information Meta needs to optimize our advertising.
- Our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider – when you engage in dialogues with our Customer Support team or you otherwise write to us, such dialogues and calls are processed by our CRM provider.
How do we store your data?
We store your data with our cloud-service supplier Hetzner Online GmbH, headquartered in Germany, European Union. This is not a partner with whom we share your data, rather a supplier company providing us with computing server services. This guarantees you that the data we collect are protected with security precautions constantly updated by a professional supplier.
Nembol will keep your data for ten years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data, unless you expressly ask us to delete them before then, which is always amongst your rights.
You may explicitly opt-in for Nembol newsletter on our nembol.com website. In such case, Nembol will use your email address to write you periodically with e-commerce tips and other industry news we believe useful for you.
If you haven’t explicitly opted-in for Nembol newsletter, we will contact you via email exclusively to provide you with information about improvements, integrations, new functions, or maintenance of the Nembol product or products you subscribed to.
Nembol will not send you information about products or services of other companies, nor will we sell or trade your email address with third-party companies. Never.
You have the right at any time to stop Nembol from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the opt-out button in the most recent newsletter you received from us.
What choices do you have about your data?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your data. If you use Nembol or have a Nembol account, many of the choices you have on Nembol are built directly in to the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change data in your profile page at any time.
- Link or unlink your Nembol account from an account on another service.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it but we may retain archived copies of your data as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam) and we will retain the data of products that you uploaded in our databases as per our Terms and Conditions.
In addition to what above, you may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Nembol. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
What are your data protection rights?
Nembol would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request Nembol for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service, according to the Law.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Nembol corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nembol to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Nembol erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Nembol restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Nembol’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Nembol transfers the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we share the data we collect?
Nembol is a tool people use to digitalize their products and display them online. When you upload a new product using Nembol, anyone can view it. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Instagram or Shopify) when you’ve chosen to link your Nembol account to those services or publish your products through them. For example, you can choose to publish your products on to Facebook, or Instagram, or eBay, or other online channels.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Nembol; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
- We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others.
Where we send the data you provide us
Nembol is a US corporation, but we process data about businesses and individuals who are based across the world. To operate our business, we may send your data outside of your state, or country, including into the European Union, and into the United States. Data may be subject to the laws of the countries where we send them. We take steps to protect your data when we send them across borders. If you are based in the UK, the EU, or Switzerland, when we send your personal information outside of your country, we do so in accordance with applicable law.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
Nembol is not directed to users under 18 years of age. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Nembol after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.
How to contact us
Please email us at email@example.com, or write us in the contact box on our website nembol.com
Data processing Agreement
Processing of Personal Data
Nembol will comply with all applicable Data Protection Laws in the Processing of Personal Data, and not process Personal Data other than on the relevant User’s authorizations.
Nembol shall take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any employee, agent or contractor of any Contracted Processor who may have access to the Personal Data, ensuring in each case that access is strictly limited to those individuals who need to know / access the relevant Personal Data, as strictly necessary for the purposes of the Services, and to comply with Applicable Laws in the context of that individual’s duties to us, ensuring that all such individuals are subject to confidentiality undertakings or professional or statutory obligations of confidentiality.
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Nembol shall in relation to the Personal Data implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to that risk, including, as appropriate, the measures referred to in Article 32(1) of the GDPR.
In assessing the appropriate level of security, Nembol shall take account in particular of the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from a Personal Data Breach.
Nembol may appoint (or disclose any Personal Data to) any Processor as required by reasonable business needs.
Personal Data Breach
Nembol shall notify User if Nembol become aware of a Personal Data Breach affecting Personal Data, according to obligations to report or inform under the Data Protection Laws.
Subscribe for a free trial
No credit card required